Demo Site

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12 Insanely Awesome Javascript Effects




Alright, have you ever seen these effects? Awesome, stunning and cool javascript effect! It's part of the chrome experiment and it's amazing. When I first look at it, I was like, whoa, that couldn't be done with flash few years ago!
I have chosen 12 of them that I really like, and I hope you will enjoy them. Best view with google chrome, firefox or Internet explorer will be a little bit laggy or could not run at all.
Read more.........


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

लेखनाधिकार

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected Creative Commons License
upakram by upakram.blogspot is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.
Based on a work at upakram.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://upakram.blogspot.com/.

Followers